OUTPOST D/\SH WAS 1 Million Post Game

forty01

Supporter
hahahha i hear you there, havent gone the past couple years since nothing caught my eye, and in michigan it always fall during mad snow so people are driving like maniacs and accidents are everywhere.....

Ain't that the truth... we shall see this year

PsyChoTk

D/\SH said:
in michigan it always fall during mad snow so people are driving like maniacs and accidents are everywhere.....

same in Florida with the rain. as soon as the first drop of water falls from the sky, the id10t's come out and drive with thier heads up their a$$e$.

B

Bagbklyn

Lets not forget the idiots in the big SUV's who think they can just push snow and water out of there way but either end up in a ditch or in an accident

D/\SH

Lets not forget the idiots in the big SUV's who think they can just push snow and water out of there way but either end up in a ditch or in an accident

that is michigan right there.... they think that since they have 4 wheel drive they can get grip on quarter inch thick ice lmao

forty01

Supporter
that is michigan right there.... they think that since they have 4 wheel drive they can get grip on quarter inch thick ice lmao

Haha, that's idiots any where in all 50 states. They have the bigger vehicles, but I'm the one helping them push their vehicles out of some obstacle. Your ability to drive is of great importance, lol

B

Bagbklyn

Every car make is always touting AWD or 4wd, what they really should do is just sell cars with an extra pair or snow tires, that will do a lot more then putting these half @ss fake AWD in cars

benmiller

I remember I was on my way yo my recruiters to go down to MEPs for my physical and stuff and I was going 60 over black ice and snow in my ford contour and was think as long as I dont have to turn or stop quickly im fine, well thats when I see this jacked up 4x4 with his whole side over the yellow lines in my lane and all I got on my shoulder are 3 to 4 foot tall snow drifts that have been sheared off by the snow plows not leaving any room to get over and this jack hole aint getting back in his lane so I edge over and edge over and then poof im spinning down the road cause he forced me over into the edge of a drift. Lucky for me there was a semi tow truck about 30 feet up the road so was able to get towed out and got to my recruiters. I wasnt even in the ditch just stuck in some thicker snow. I was so pissed. Thats why in Iowa you see more trucks in the ditch than anything cause they are the biggest red neck chicken bangers out there.

forty01

Supporter
AWD, 4WD, snow tires, etc. all good things, they help better than not having usually, but it doesn't mean you are indestructible. You can't just do whatever, you actually need to know how to operate the machinery. I don't expect someone to hop on a lathe and make me a bat w/o any knowledge of it. lol

PsyChoTk

Well, I see I violated the Rules and made a new thread with Sonysound Forge 10. I was thinking since 10 was a new build I'd make a new thread for 10. Anyway, it's Thursday, I'm tired. Starbucks didn't help. It's almost time for lunch. Have to be at the kids school at 1400 for a guidance meeting.

forty01

Supporter
Well, I see I violated the Rules and made a new thread with Sonysound Forge 10. I was thinking since 10 was a new build I'd make a new thread for 10. Anyway, it's Thursday, I'm tired. Starbucks didn't help. It's almost time for lunch. Have to be at the kids school at 1400 for a guidance meeting.

Fun, fun, sounds like your day started out well :) Actually, sounds a lot like my day... craziness.